Hello Friends! We are back with another piece of educative information. Many people search on the Internet, ”What is SDMS IOCL? SDMS IOCL Login Process, How to Register on SDMS Login? How to Reset SDMS IOCL Login Password?” and more. But they don’t get information as per their expectation. If you are also one of those who are facing such issues, then don’t worry because you are on the right track. We will cover all curated answers and ensure you get the correct information.
What is SDMS IOCL?
The Indian government has launched the official website of SDMS under Indian Oil Corporation, which is a government website. The headquarter of SMDS IOCL is located in New Delhi, India. SDMS site was initially created for Business Stakeholders and agencies. But today, this portal has been made available for normal citizens keeping in mind their needs. Under this portal, common citizens can get gas refilling as well as other services.
SDMS IOCL offers the following services:
- RO/KSK Dealership
- LPG Distributors
- COCO Divestment and Service Provider
- Petrochemicals/Polymer’s DCAs
- Servo Stockiest and more.
What are the Benefits of the SDMS IOCL Website?
Initially, the SDMS portal was created keeping in mind only the needs of Business Stakeholders, Business Partners and Agencies. Later, the portal was made more user-friendly by customizing its UI following the needs of common citizens. Therefore, a business person or a common citizen can easily access the SDMS portal.
The following are the benefits received from SDMS IOCL:
- As you know, the official portal of SDMS comes under IOCL, i.e., Indian Oil Corporation. Therefore, products produced by IOCL, such as oil, gas, polymer, etc., can be directly availed through the SDMS portal.
- In this government portal, some features are used by common citizens to big industrialists.
- SDMS helps to grow the business through online business partners or owners.
- Due to the user-friendly interface of the SDMS website, it can be used very easily.
- Businessmen can easily keep exclusive news of their business through this website of IOCL.
- SDMS users can also check their payment status through this portal.
- Through the SDMS IOCL portal, you can learn about your payment history, sales, and other financial activities.
- The delivery person can get his cash memo online through this portal.
- You can get better facilities by connecting the SDMS web portal with the mobile app.
- The business partners can get contact information through the SDMS IOCL platform.
To take advantage of the above services, you need to register in the official portal of SDMS IOCL; only then you will be able to log in to SDMS IOCL successfully.
So let’s know the way to register in the SDMS IOCL portal…
How to Register on SDMS IOCL?
Read the following important points carefully to complete the process of registration in SDMS IOCL:
- To start the process of registration, you must first open the official page of SDMS IOCL.
- As soon as you open the site, you will see the registration option; you must click on it.
- Now a page will open in front of you where you will have to fill up all the details according to your business category. SDMS IOCL Registration Page
- It is mandatory to fill up all the options with a Star mark.
- Star-marked options are Line of Business, Division, Industry Category, Industry Sub-Category, Account Name, First Name, Last Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Department, Designation, Address 1, ZipCode, State, District, City, Monthly Upliftment, and UOM.
- After filling in all the mandatory information, you will see the Orange Color banner below, in which you have to click on the Submit button.
Note: It is important to thoroughly check all the information you have filled out before clicking Submit Option.
- After clicking on Submit option, an OTP generated from the Px Indian Oil site will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Finally, Submit the correct OTP in the required section to complete SDMS IOCL Verification Process.
The user ID and password will be sent to your registered email address and mobile number upon completing the registration process.
SDMS Login Procedure
How to login on the SDMS website? https://sdms.px.indianoil.in/
Steps to login into SDMS:
- To login, first, open the official page of SDMS Px IOCL.
- After that, you will see the login button on the top right corner of the site, and you have to click on it.
- Now the login page of SDMS will open in front of you, where you will see the option to enter your User ID and Password.
- You must enter the credentials sent to your email address or mobile number during registration. After entering the correct credentials, click on the Continue button.
- After that, you will successfully login into the official portal of SDMS IOCL.
- Now you can use the services provided in the portal.
How to Reset SDMS IOCL Login Password?
To avail of SDMS IOCL, you must use the correct login credentials at the time of login. But what if you forgot the login password for SDMS IOCL? If this happens, you do not need to worry at all because we will explain everything step by step about recovering your password.
Here are the steps you need to follow to reset your password in SDMS IOCL:
Step 1: First, you must open the official login page of SDMS IOCL.
Step 2: You will now see the option of Forgot Password in blue colour. Just click on it for the next step.
Step 3: The page with Login Password Reset of SDMS will open in front of you. You must enter your login User ID and click on the Continue option.
Step 4: You will be sent an official OTP on your registered mobile number for authentication.
Step 5: After submitting the correct OTP, your authentication process will be complete, and after that, the page of SDMS Indian Oil Corporation will allow you to create a new password.
Step 6: Now, you complete the process by creating a new password and clicking on the confirm button. Your new password will be ready.
You may also check HMEL Business Model
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is SDMS Indian Oil?
SDMS is a portal of IOCL which provide services for normal citizens, business owners, Business Partners, and the government. A user can check the status of Sales Order Supply, Payment Sales Order, Subsidy Report Status, and IOCL Account Statement through SDMS IOCL.
How and when was the Indian Oil Corporation founded?
The Indian Oil Corporation was established after the collaboration of the Indian Oil Company and Indian Refineries Limited in 1964.
What is SDMS portal?
The Indian government has launched the SDMS portal. The SDMS is under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Here you have learned ”How to Register on SDMS IOCL? How to Login to SDMS IOCL? and How do You Reset the Login Password of SDMS IOCL Login?” If you still have any doubts, please write to us in the comment section below. Our team will try to provide you with a satisfactory response as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading!